Monday, April 9, 2007

Home Eco store - hmm?


My really great friend Meghan told me about this really great store called Home Eco, down in the cool new "SoHa" - South Hampton, for those of you who have never heard of SoHa.

I hope to head to the store soon and then post a review for you - you know selection, price, "cool-ness" - I'm a good judge of that kinda stuff.

Here is what they have to say for themselves:

Home Eco is St. Louis’s first environmentally friendly home products store serving eco-conscious consumers with the latest selection of organic cotton and hemp apparel, bedding, rugs, home furnishings, gifts, housewares, books, art from recycled materials, locally produced artisanal soaps, candles, stationary from recycled paper and more in addition to recycling bins, composting supplies, rain barrels, solar ovens and other renewable energy products.


Whaaaat? Organic? Locally produced? Recycled? Is this too good to be true? (I hope I can afford to shop here) Solar Ovens? (What the heck is a solar oven? I have much to learn about saving the world, it appears!)


Here is the pertinent info:

Home Eco is at 4611 Macklind Ave.

St. Louis, MO 63109

314-351-2000 fax 314-351-2003

info@home-eco.com

Hours

Wed., Fri. & Sat. 9-5

Tues. & Thu. 11-7

Closed Sun. & Mon.



They also have an email list, if you like that sorta thing... it's pretty cool.

No comments: