Saturday, August 25, 2007

Okay - now I'm ready to save the world again.

Sorry for the summer of silence! I've been a busy girl - I've traveled over 6500 miles - not in a hybrid car, I've thrown away many things that could have been recylcled - mostly out of laziness. (I was cleaning out my fridge, sometimes you just don't want to waste the water needed to clean out the 4 year old jar of green/blue/white fuzzy stuff.)

I'd like to tell you all a bit more about my summer and what I've experienced in trying to save the world - but I'll leave that until I'm bored in class one day!

Instead - here is a really great practical thing that you can do - but only if you live in the City of St Louis:

The City is conducting a survey on opinions about recycling which might impact services. Go to link below if you would like to provide your input.

https://data.grapevinesurveys.com/survey.asp?sid=2007834326311

It took me about 15 minutes to take the survey... Just enough time to get you ready to sit at your computer all week long.

Thanks for your patience this summer -


No comments: